What does it mean to you?

beach

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

What does it mean to you?
shells

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

What does it mean to you?
Sound

Ink and ambition

What does it mean to you?
Music

What does it mean to you?
Stress-free!!

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Comfortable

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

What does it mean to you?
Bed!!

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Sleeping

What does it mean to you?
comfortable

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

What does it mean to you?
Friends~

You are not you when you are sane.