Back 8034 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Phew! Post done! Time to get to snoozyland myself!

Na-night! πŸ’›

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Night Emily!! Reading it right now, might post to then bed myself :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Evening all! Hope everyone's days have been good. Sadly I have a tummy ache that doesn't seem to go away :sweatingbullets:
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 03:07
Evening all! Hope everyone's days have been good. Sadly I have a tummy ache that doesn't seem to go away :sweatingbullets:
Oh no!! Hope your stomach feels better!! I can relate, just this morning my stomach was not cooperating with me but now its gotten better! <3

S H O P |Kind heart β™‘, brave soul ꩜ , fierce mind. β˜†

E N C Y | sta 10 β€’ eva 10 β€’ str 9 β€’ wis 10 β€’ arc 7 β€’ acc 10 | I N P C
OOC Let's Chat!
Reyna Evergreen wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 03:37
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 03:07
Evening all! Hope everyone's days have been good. Sadly I have a tummy ache that doesn't seem to go away :sweatingbullets:
Oh no!! Hope your stomach feels better!! I can relate, just this morning my stomach was not cooperating with me but now its gotten better! <3
Thanks, I think it's gone now
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 04:02
Reyna Evergreen wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 03:37
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 03:07
Evening all! Hope everyone's days have been good. Sadly I have a tummy ache that doesn't seem to go away :sweatingbullets:
Oh no!! Hope your stomach feels better!! I can relate, just this morning my stomach was not cooperating with me but now its gotten better! <3
Thanks, I think it's gone now
πŸ‘πŸ½

S H O P |Kind heart β™‘, brave soul ꩜ , fierce mind. β˜†

E N C Y | sta 10 β€’ eva 10 β€’ str 9 β€’ wis 10 β€’ arc 7 β€’ acc 10 | I N P C
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning! :wow:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning :)

sta β€’ 7 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 1
STATSβ €HERE
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 3 | acc β€’ 6
β €β €β €iNPC: Athisak Wen
β €β €β €E N C Y C L O P E D I A
β €β €β €shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGHβ €THEβ €YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you? :)

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
morning peoples

forever running out of time
Back 8034 / 18141