Back 8028 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

WAIT!!!



Oliver!!

You're QUINN!?!? :green_heart: :wow: :green_heart: :wow: :green_heart: :wow: :green_heart:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks Sage!!


Yep :lol: deactivated yesterday, got validated this morning:]

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
I could be wrong, but I think Colin's recognised you :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
:lol: yeah I think one could say that lol

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Emi! Quinn --- well Oliver! --- is one of my first RP partners! I loved writing with Quinn!

Colin is sooooo going to interact with Oliver!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 00:14 Emi! Quinn --- well Oliver! --- is one of my first RP partners! I loved writing with Quinn!

Colin is sooooo going to interact with Oliver!
Awww!! So sweet! ^^

Emi's going to be RP'ing with Ollie too! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 00:15
Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 00:14 Emi! Quinn --- well Oliver! --- is one of my first RP partners! I loved writing with Quinn!

Colin is sooooo going to interact with Oliver!
Awww!! So sweet! ^^

Emi's going to be RP'ing with Ollie too! :wow:
Awesomé! :green_heart:

Actually, I met Quinn less than a month after I started here!
Last edited by Colin McCoire on 24 Sep 2024, 00:17, edited 1 time in total.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin was my first rp partner!! Some of my favorite RP’s have been with Colin! <3 <3

Ahh!!! Actually cant wait to rp with both of you!! :wow:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 00:17
Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 00:15
Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 00:14 Emi! Quinn --- well Oliver! --- is one of my first RP partners! I loved writing with Quinn!

Colin is sooooo going to interact with Oliver!
Awww!! So sweet! ^^

Emi's going to be RP'ing with Ollie too! :wow:
Awesomé! :green_heart:
*le gaaaaaaaasp*

Collie and Ollie and Emi in one thread??? :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
If you have a RP with Colin, how is it not one of your favorites?

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
Back 8028 / 18141