24 Sep 2024, 00:10
Let's Chat!
WAIT!!!
Oliver!!
You're QUINN!?!?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
24 Sep 2024, 00:11
Let's Chat!
Thanks Sage!!
Yep
deactivated yesterday, got validated this morning:]
Yep
24 Sep 2024, 00:12
Let's Chat!
I could be wrong, but I think Colin's recognised you
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Sep 2024, 00:14
Let's Chat!
Emi! Quinn --- well Oliver! --- is one of my first RP partners! I loved writing with Quinn!
Colin is sooooo going to interact with Oliver!
Colin is sooooo going to interact with Oliver!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
24 Sep 2024, 00:15
Let's Chat!
Awww!! So sweet!Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 00:14 Emi! Quinn --- well Oliver! --- is one of my first RP partners! I loved writing with Quinn!
Colin is sooooo going to interact with Oliver!
Emi's going to be RP'ing with Ollie too!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Sep 2024, 00:17
Let's Chat!
Awesomé!Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 00:15Awww!! So sweet!Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 00:14 Emi! Quinn --- well Oliver! --- is one of my first RP partners! I loved writing with Quinn!
Colin is sooooo going to interact with Oliver!
Emi's going to be RP'ing with Ollie too!![]()

Actually, I met Quinn less than a month after I started here!
Last edited by Colin McCoire on 24 Sep 2024, 00:17, edited 1 time in total.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
24 Sep 2024, 00:17
Let's Chat!
Colin was my first rp partner!! Some of my favorite RP’s have been with Colin!
Ahh!!! Actually cant wait to rp with both of you!!
Ahh!!! Actually cant wait to rp with both of you!!
24 Sep 2024, 00:18
Let's Chat!
*le gaaaaaaaasp*Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 00:17Awesomé!Emily Shephard wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 00:15Awww!! So sweet!Colin McCoire wrote: 24 Sep 2024, 00:14 Emi! Quinn --- well Oliver! --- is one of my first RP partners! I loved writing with Quinn!
Colin is sooooo going to interact with Oliver!
Emi's going to be RP'ing with Ollie too!![]()
![]()
Collie and Ollie and Emi in one thread???
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Sep 2024, 00:18
Let's Chat!