How Well Known Are You On HiO?

6/10 seen you around a bit never talked tho

forever running out of time

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Same!! Would love to talk tho~ :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 hello ash

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Hiya Ara!! Sup? :bye:

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Hash brown! Long time no see

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 you

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 you

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 YOU

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 It's Birdie Buddy!!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Em! <3 Huffle buddy!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas