23 Sep 2024, 22:09
Let's Chat!
You are talking about the same house that had Harry Potter and McGonagall (and Dumbledore who yeah sure was strong)Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 22:05Ew. Who actually wishes to be in Gryffindorque!?Oliver Armani wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 21:31Nope!! Not new, and not a lionJust on a new account :] He really wishes that he was in Gryffindor though XD
Thanks!![]()
Especially since you are now in the Best House!![]()
Totally didn't wish Eric was in Slytherin noooo but well Gryffindor it was, Gryffindor it shall be XD
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
23 Sep 2024, 22:10
Let's Chat!
AWOOOOoooOOOoOooOOOO!!!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
23 Sep 2024, 22:10
Let's Chat!
AWOOO!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Sep 2024, 22:11
Let's Chat!
Guess who's going to the ball with Colin Em!!!
Also!
Ayo Eric!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
23 Sep 2024, 22:12
Let's Chat!
OliverColin McCoire wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 22:05Ew. Who actually wishes to be in Gryffindorque!?Oliver Armani wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 21:31Nope!! Not new, and not a lionJust on a new account :] He really wishes that he was in Gryffindor though XD
Thanks!![]()
Especially since you are now in the Best House!![]()
23 Sep 2024, 22:12
Let's Chat!
*le gasp*Colin McCoire wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 22:11Guess who's going to the ball with Colin Em!!!
Also!
Ayo Eric!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Sep 2024, 22:13
Let's Chat!
Hello helloColin McCoire wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 22:11Guess who's going to the ball with Colin Em!!!
Also!
Ayo Eric!
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
23 Sep 2024, 22:14
Let's Chat!
*sighs*Oliver Armani wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 22:12OliverColin McCoire wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 22:05 Ew. Who actually wishes to be in Gryffindorque!?![]()
Especially since you are now in the Best House!![]()
his whole family is Gryffindor.
![]()
Honestly can't blame him. Colin soooo wanted Ravenclaw!!
But he's gotten used to Slytherin now!One of Colin's cousins just landed in Gryff, Eric! Her name is Meyra.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
23 Sep 2024, 22:15
Let's Chat!
I'm completely fine with owls anytime! In general if we have talked about this before (which we have!) then it's completely okay to request a thread/talk about it further over owls, but if you haven't then you might want to check the players profile, since some people write their availability for new threads on thereEric Kim wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 22:04 Cass (thought to write here since I don't know if owls are not like DMs and thus I would need to ask first if I can owl you, etc), remember when you said that your OC is up for corrupting first-year students and that we should thread someday? How about we plot something at some point (no rush there) for a possible thread? Again there is no rush, we can do it at any point lol. Just thinking I should start working on corrupting Eric lmao. (yes I thought initially of making this a chill shy character...that won't work for long XD) @Cass Ito
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
23 Sep 2024, 22:16
Let's Chat!
Colin wanted to be with his Liam didn't he
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone