Back 8017 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Aëlys Walley wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 17:12
Kora Eliot wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 17:09
Aëlys Walley wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 16:58 I speak English, French and Spanish :grin: :meninblack:
Damn bro trilingual that’s so cool
Yes :lol: :yes:
I can only speak English a little French and German and that’s about it like not enough to count for anything but still a little

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
I speak English, French and Russian.

Tried to teach myself Japanese at one point but lost time for it :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
good day friends!

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
OOC Let's Chat!
Aria Wright wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 17:15 good day friends!
A very good day to you too! ^^

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 17:16
Aria Wright wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 17:15 good day friends!
A very good day to you too! ^^
lol hi elvenia! working on the reply to our thread right now :D

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
OOC Let's Chat!
Aria Wright wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 17:17
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 17:16
Aria Wright wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 17:15 good day friends!
A very good day to you too! ^^
lol hi elvenia! working on the reply to our thread right now :D
Aria! :wow:
Take your time, no need to rush :)

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
keith's lore over the next two years is gonna be interesting


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 17:23 keith's lore over the next two years is gonna be interesting
yea? what are you thinking for him?

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
OOC Let's Chat!
Aria Wright wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 17:25
Keith Moore wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 17:23 keith's lore over the next two years is gonna be interesting
yea? what are you thinking for him?
the werewolf thing this year, then next year maybe some romance with a person if she's still around

or for his fourth year, his parents and him start talking again


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
I've got Casey lore this year (with Emily development of course).

Emily's third year is where things get wild. Assuming the Autumn Ball doesn't spice things up :roll:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8017 / 18141