23 Sep 2024, 11:57
Let's Chat!
I am!!!
Yeah!! Felt like forever XD
23 Sep 2024, 11:58
Let's Chat!
Character looks good! Looking forward to interacting with Oliver!Oliver Armani wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 11:57I am!!!
Yeah!! Felt like forever XD
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Sep 2024, 12:00
Let's Chat!
Yay thanks!! Really looking forward to writing as him to!Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 11:58Character looks good! Looking forward to interacting with Oliver!Oliver Armani wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 11:57I am!!!
Yeah!! Felt like forever XD![]()
23 Sep 2024, 12:35
Let's Chat!
im toast.... i have a test in 30 minutes and i.... do not know the material at all D:
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
23 Sep 2024, 12:36
Let's Chat!
I've got to update my address on all my stuff again now that I've moved rooms. Again. *sigh*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Sep 2024, 13:28
Let's Chat!
Afternoon!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone