Back 8012 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 11:56
Oliver Armani wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 11:51 Emily!! :wow:

Hii!!!
You're back!!!

It feels like it was only yesterday! :LOL:
I am!!!

Yeah!! Felt like forever XD

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 11:57
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 11:56
Oliver Armani wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 11:51 Emily!! :wow:

Hii!!!
You're back!!!

It feels like it was only yesterday! :LOL:
I am!!!

Yeah!! Felt like forever XD
Character looks good! Looking forward to interacting with Oliver! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 11:58
Oliver Armani wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 11:57
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 11:56
Oliver Armani wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 11:51 Emily!! :wow:

Hii!!!
You're back!!!

It feels like it was only yesterday! :LOL:
I am!!!

Yeah!! Felt like forever XD
Character looks good! Looking forward to interacting with Oliver! ^^
Yay thanks!! Really looking forward to writing as him to!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
im toast.... i have a test in 30 minutes and i.... do not know the material at all D:

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
I've got to update my address on all my stuff again now that I've moved rooms. Again. *sigh*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 13:23 Good morning!
Morning ^^

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Afternoon! :P

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 13:25
Minnie Duke wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 13:23 Good morning!
Morning ^^
How are you?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 8012 / 18141