Back 8009 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

:wow: Its Simon! Hi!!

pets?? pets, pets, pets *singsongs*

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
I cannot wait for third year for Cass's snake! I have considered getting another one in the meantime but I don't want to just throw it away later :sweatingbullets:

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
I can't wait for third year period. Emily will get to take on Care for Magical Creatures! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Elective? (whatever they are called) classes are going to be very fun indeed. Cass will get to have a class in the same room as they stole the curtains from

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
got the Zyair & Sabrina reply done!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh yeah, I remember that :lol:

Divination also sounds cool! Fits with Emily since she owns a tarot deck and protection stones (IC)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
care of magical creatures!! brooke will be on the edge of her seat, just waiting this year magical creatures.

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily's gonna have a whole plot around magical creatures!

... Soon enough :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh, Ava’s going to get a cat during winter break!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily's gonna catch a blinking glimpse at a unicorn! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8009 / 18141