Back 8008 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

oohh, thats super pretty, ava!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Aston Beckett wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 01:29 I assume Zyair will be there too? Scout and Zyair moments are always great!
nahhh (at least not at first), zyairs gonna go with sages inpc sabrina!!! but he's gonna realize halfway through that he doesn't like sabrina 'like that'...... but there is someone he does >:)

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
speaking of Zyair and Sabrina, that reply is third on my to do list!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 01:33
Aston Beckett wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 01:29 I assume Zyair will be there too? Scout and Zyair moments are always great!
nahhh (at least not at first), zyairs gonna go with sages inpc sabrina!!! but he's gonna realize halfway through that he doesn't like sabrina 'like that'...... but there is someone he does >:)
ohhhh drama, will totally be reading that thread, sounds like it will be very fun

Aston will just be going with his friends/by himself, He's gonna run off though, gonna go check up on a pretty boy that left the ball early

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
I should think about doing another letter soon for Em and Cay...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emmy I just realized Sage's cat has the same name as your inpc :lol:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 01:40 Emmy I just realized Sage's cat has the same name as your inpc :lol:
HA! Fancy that! :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
The banner looks awesome Ava!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m excited to get a new pet here

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 23 Sep 2024, 01:52 I’m excited to get a new pet here
Whatcha gonna get?

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
Back 8008 / 18141