Back 8000 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Either that or we're all going to die!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
That is a very plausible idea

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 20:31
Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 20:30
awww thats so sweet <3
and scout will save brook too should the need arise! >:)
<3
brooke already thinks scout is a hero!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
No one except the bad guys will be dying on my watch!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Some death would be good for my non-traumatized Minnie

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
actually now that i think about it im not entirely sure what im gonna do for scout for the beginning of the ball ;o zyair already has a date (ooooh) but scout has..... :[

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 20:35 No one except the bad guys will be dying on my watch!
Let's go kill some dark creatures Ava!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Ball talk I see 👀

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 20:41
Ava Winchect wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 20:35 No one except the bad guys will be dying on my watch!
Let's go kill some dark creatures Ava!
Aye! My wand is ready!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Who's Ava going with?

So far Colin shall be fighting alone.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 8000 / 18141