22 Sep 2024, 20:33
Let's Chat!
Either that or we're all going to die!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
22 Sep 2024, 20:35
Let's Chat!
![]()
brooke already thinks scout is a hero!!
22 Sep 2024, 20:35
Let's Chat!
22 Sep 2024, 20:40
Let's Chat!
actually now that i think about it im not entirely sure what im gonna do for scout for the beginning of the ball ;o zyair already has a date (ooooh) but scout has..... :[
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
22 Sep 2024, 20:41
Let's Chat!
Let's go kill some dark creatures Ava!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
22 Sep 2024, 20:44
Let's Chat!
Ball talk I see
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
22 Sep 2024, 20:46
Let's Chat!
Aye! My wand is ready!
22 Sep 2024, 20:49
Let's Chat!
Who's Ava going with?
So far Colin shall be fighting alone.
So far Colin shall be fighting alone.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire