What song are you currently listening to?

all the things she said- t.A.T.u.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

What song are you currently listening to?
Torna a casa- Måneskin

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

What song are you currently listening to?
Would’ve, could’ve, should’ve- taylor swift

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

What song are you currently listening to?
Måneskin - I Wanna Be Your Slave
Be glad I love you - bug hunter
2 bed, 2 bath and a ghost - bug hunter
All 2 U - Helluvaboss

What song are you currently listening to?
YEAH - Levent Geiger

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What song are you currently listening to?
Always Forever - Cults

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

What song are you currently listening to?
The hand that feeds - Nine inch nails

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

What song are you currently listening to?
girls - girl in red

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

What song are you currently listening to?
the emptiness machine- Linkin Park

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

What song are you currently listening to?
I Bet on Losing Dogs - Mitski

Ink and ambition