Back 7984 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Em! Scout!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava!!! :wow:

Well done on your run!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
How’s everyone’s evening? I’m chilling and hoping to find inspiration to write

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing a reply for Col ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Cool cool

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Better do it now before I forget :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hello

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
I should be doing replies but I want to get Simon’s summer thread over and done with - and I’m looking forward to a vampire ball :)

Hi hi Sage!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm trying to finish one more quick thing before I turn in for the night... motivation is low

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Motivation is low here, too - going to see if music helps. It often does

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back 7984 / 18141