Back 7983 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Minnie Duke wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 20:50
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 20:45
Minnie Duke wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 20:40:D
you would be great at that!
Ouch. Are you saying I'm mean?
nooo not at all!!! im just saying that you seem like your great at acting sorry!

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
*plops*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
*watches and takes notes*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh! Col! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hiiii everyone :]

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
I see a Scout! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 00:32 I see a Scout! :wow:
i see an emi!!! <3 how r u?

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 00:49
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 00:32 I see a Scout! :wow:
i see an emi!!! <3 how r u?
I'm good! Though I accidentally startled myself after absentmindedly disconnecting my headphones...

A strange fear I have is the sound of static or glitchy vhs/TV screens... I know it's weird but still... 😔

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
awww lol i think we all have weird fears! i cant eat anything like popsicles because im terrified of getting splinters D:

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Sep 2024, 01:04 awww lol i think we all have weird fears! i cant eat anything like popsicles because im terrified of getting splinters D:
That's a reasonable one though! :biggrin: Splinters can be painful...!

Every now and then, I do get spooked by the dark. Though I'm sure that's an anxiety thing :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 7983 / 18141