Back 7981 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 18:25 Ooo the Taylor Hanson one is cool! :wow:
Yeah!! Im kinda leaning towards that one too. Lol maybe use Taylor Hanson for now, then maybe change to Ross Lynch later???

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
:wave:

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 18:39
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 18:38 OMG U LIKE DDLC??????// ;O whos ur fav chara.
I like Sayori and Monika ^^ (as terrifying as she is :lol: )
ur so real i love all the girls equally tbh <3 but i think i like natsuki and sayori the most ;o

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
got 8 things on my to do list... but first I must go out and buy books

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 19:00
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 18:39
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 18:38 OMG U LIKE DDLC??????// ;O whos ur fav chara.
I like Sayori and Monika ^^ (as terrifying as she is :lol: )
ur so real i love all the girls equally tbh <3 but i think i like natsuki and sayori the most ;o
Can't believe it's free on Steam :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Kora Eliot wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 16:25
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 16:20 who here likes descendants...?
ME OMG ME
same whos your fav charature?

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 19:44
Kora Eliot wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 16:25
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 16:20 who here likes descendants...?
ME OMG ME
same whos your fav charature?
I love descendants! I get to be in a descendants musical

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 19:56
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 19:44
Kora Eliot wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 16:25
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 16:20 who here likes descendants...?
ME OMG ME
same whos your fav charature?
I love descendants! I get to be in a descendants musical

thats amazing! i would love to play mal or evie! or even dizzy!

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 19:44
Kora Eliot wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 16:25
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 16:20 who here likes descendants...?
ME OMG ME
same whos your fav charature?
Harry hook

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 20:09
Minnie Duke wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 19:56
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 19:44
Kora Eliot wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 16:25
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 16:20 who here likes descendants...?
ME OMG ME
same whos your fav charature?
I love descendants! I get to be in a descendants musical

thats amazing! i would love to play mal or evie! or even dizzy!
I got Audrey, so it's a very fun role!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 7981 / 18141