21 Sep 2024, 17:30
Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning all!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
21 Sep 2024, 17:46
Let's Chat!
Morning! (we are going to ignore that it is late evening here XD)
| sta β’ 7 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 1 STATSβ HERE wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 3 | acc β’ 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGHβ THEβ YEARS ability | ability | ability |
21 Sep 2024, 17:48
Let's Chat!
happy weekend, all!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
21 Sep 2024, 17:50
Let's Chat!
Hola!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Sep 2024, 17:51
Let's Chat!
hi hi! I need to post in Diagon Alley but sad there's no "general area" there. I can't decide where to put the post!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
21 Sep 2024, 17:52
Let's Chat!
[quote]Perhaps you should spin a wheel? That's what I do sometimes. Also, I'm pretty sure I lost Mateo's rp tracker
-dies-
-dies-
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
21 Sep 2024, 17:54
Let's Chat!
I've got Casey's threads to reorganise now that we can add pages to iNPC encys...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Sep 2024, 17:55
Let's Chat!
[quote]Y'all, I might just have to reorder a rp tracker for Mateo
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
21 Sep 2024, 17:56
Let's Chat!
this banner feels lacking without text but I'm still going with it:
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
21 Sep 2024, 17:56
Let's Chat!
[quote]IT'S SO PRETTY!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish