Back 7977 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning! (we are going to ignore that it is late evening here XD)

sta β€’ 7 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 1
STATSβ €HERE
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 3 | acc β€’ 6
β €β €β €iNPC: Athisak Wen
β €β €β €E N C Y C L O P E D I A
β €β €β €shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGHβ €THEβ €YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
happy weekend, all!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hola! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hi hi! I need to post in Diagon Alley but sad there's no "general area" there. I can't decide where to put the post!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Perhaps you should spin a wheel? That's what I do sometimes. Also, I'm pretty sure I lost Mateo's rp tracker
-dies-
OOC Let's Chat!
I've got Casey's threads to reorganise now that we can add pages to iNPC encys...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Y'all, I might just have to reorder a rp tracker for Mateo :(
OOC Let's Chat!
this banner feels lacking without text but I'm still going with it:
Image posted by the member

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back 7977 / 18141