Back 7974 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 12:49
Ava Winchect wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 12:45 EM!! 💚💛

*tacklesnugs*
AVA!! 💛💚

*snuggie snoos*
I race in a few hours and I’m getting nervous :lol: . My goal is to get 26:30

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 12:54
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 12:49
Ava Winchect wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 12:45 EM!! 💚💛

*tacklesnugs*
AVA!! 💛💚

*snuggie snoos*
I race in a few hours and I’m getting nervous :lol: . My goal is to get 26:30
You got this! If you survived getting tossed in the lake then you can run your goal! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning everyone!! Heading to channel my inner Legolas 😂

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning ya'll!!!

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
:bye:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily!! How are you?

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn!! I'm good! I'm thinking about rearranging my ency and moving some pages over to my iNPC page :biggrin:

How's you? <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Im good!!! Should be able to deactivate latter today if I did my math correct, at least deffenaily will be able to tomorrow. So just finishing up some code so I can get his ency up soon as I'm validated. XD

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Awww well at least you're prepared!

We should shoe in an RP when your new character comes out! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
We should!!! :wow: I would like to warn that Ollie will not be likable XD Think Malfoy from the main series. Kind of rude and spoiled. With a distaste for muggle borns.

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
Back 7974 / 18141