Back 7969 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Quinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 01:34
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 01:32
Quinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 01:20 Yeah!! So far we've watched Ice Age contential drift (Arguably the best one), and The Proposal. I just put Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Third time watching it this week. XD

How are you?
Ooo! Love Tim Burton! Was watching Sweeny Todd the other day actually :)

I'm good too! Been rewatching a few French and Spanish/Mexican films recently. I've got Le Samouraï playing in the background as I'm doing laundry :biggrin:
Oh that's a good one!! I think at least :lol: been a while since I've seen it.

It's always great to have some background noise! Im having the movies on as I'm working on code for my next guys ency.
Same! Might stick on Y Tu Mama Tambien on while playing about with some new banners ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 01:40
Quinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 01:34
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 01:32
Quinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 01:20 Yeah!! So far we've watched Ice Age contential drift (Arguably the best one), and The Proposal. I just put Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Third time watching it this week. XD

How are you?
Ooo! Love Tim Burton! Was watching Sweeny Todd the other day actually :)

I'm good too! Been rewatching a few French and Spanish/Mexican films recently. I've got Le Samouraï playing in the background as I'm doing laundry :biggrin:
Oh that's a good one!! I think at least :lol: been a while since I've seen it.

It's always great to have some background noise! Im having the movies on as I'm working on code for my next guys ency.
Same! Might stick on Y Tu Mama Tambien on while playing about with some new banners ^^
Sounds fun!! <3

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
i slept through dinner and the dining hall closed so i ordered dinner and i got 2 different orders on accident lol

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 01:09
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 00:51
Do I spot a werewolf?
Where wolf? :wolf:
No, werewolf. W-e-r-e w-o-l-f

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
for zyairs y2 ability im still debating on what i want it to be ;[ i was thinking either calming presence (because like... its zy thats like the #1 thing hes known for) which wont be as rooted into his actual lore story but does make sense
or alternatively do wandmaker and tie it into his dad and his story overall...... D; aaaaaaaa

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 02:19
Ah! The sus red haired girl herself!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 01:50 No, werewolf. W-e-r-e w-o-l-f
Hmmm..... Werewolves? I don't think we allow their kind here! Probably should root them out before they start biting people!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
woah. i am NOT susp..... ur the one who always looks guilty >:(

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 02:26
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 01:50 No, werewolf. W-e-r-e w-o-l-f
Hmmm..... Werewolves? I don't think we allow their kind here! Probably should root them out before they start biting people!
Aren't you a werewolf?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 02:26
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 01:50 No, werewolf. W-e-r-e w-o-l-f
Hmmm..... Werewolves? I don't think we allow their kind here! Probably should root them out before they start biting people!
True! :D

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
werewolf? where!? *whips out wand and hides in corner :nerves: *

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
Back 7969 / 18141