Back 7968 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Quinn! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily!!! :tongue:

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
How's you, Quinn? 😊

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good!! Watching movies with my family :lol:

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 00:51
Do I spot a werewolf?
Where wolf? :wolf:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 01:08 I'm good!! Watching movies with my family :lol:
Aww cute! ^^

And indeed... Where's wolf? He's not at his bench in the dungeon...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah!! So far we've watched Ice Age contential drift (Arguably the best one), and The Proposal. I just put Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Third time watching it this week. XD

How are you?

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah you can definitely host a private event! <3 I've done it often! And you can give prizes like chocolate frogs etc... or minor items (since they are inexpensive to get lol). Private events are similar to errands. They just aren't classified as errands! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 01:20 Yeah!! So far we've watched Ice Age contential drift (Arguably the best one), and The Proposal. I just put Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Third time watching it this week. XD

How are you?
Ooo! Love Tim Burton! Was watching Sweeny Todd the other day actually :)

I'm good too! Been rewatching a few French and Spanish/Mexican films recently. I've got Le Samouraï playing in the background as I'm doing laundry :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 01:32
Quinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 01:20 Yeah!! So far we've watched Ice Age contential drift (Arguably the best one), and The Proposal. I just put Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Third time watching it this week. XD

How are you?
Ooo! Love Tim Burton! Was watching Sweeny Todd the other day actually :)

I'm good too! Been rewatching a few French and Spanish/Mexican films recently. I've got Le Samouraï playing in the background as I'm doing laundry :biggrin:
Oh that's a good one!! I think at least :lol: been a while since I've seen it.

It's always great to have some background noise! Im having the movies on as I'm working on code for my next guys ency.

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
Back 7968 / 18141