21 Sep 2024, 00:53
Let's Chat!
Quinn!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Sep 2024, 00:57
Let's Chat!
Emily!!!
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
21 Sep 2024, 01:07
Let's Chat!
How's you, Quinn?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Sep 2024, 01:08
Let's Chat!
I'm good!! Watching movies with my family
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
21 Sep 2024, 01:09
Let's Chat!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
21 Sep 2024, 01:12
Let's Chat!
Aww cute!
And indeed... Where's wolf? He's not at his bench in the dungeon...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Sep 2024, 01:20
Let's Chat!
Yeah!! So far we've watched Ice Age contential drift (Arguably the best one), and The Proposal. I just put Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Third time watching it this week. XD
How are you?
How are you?
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
21 Sep 2024, 01:30
Let's Chat!
Yeah you can definitely host a private event!
I've done it often! And you can give prizes like chocolate frogs etc... or minor items (since they are inexpensive to get lol). Private events are similar to errands. They just aren't classified as errands!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
21 Sep 2024, 01:32
Let's Chat!
Ooo! Love Tim Burton! Was watching Sweeny Todd the other day actuallyQuinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 01:20 Yeah!! So far we've watched Ice Age contential drift (Arguably the best one), and The Proposal. I just put Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Third time watching it this week. XD
How are you?
I'm good too! Been rewatching a few French and Spanish/Mexican films recently. I've got Le Samouraï playing in the background as I'm doing laundry
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
21 Sep 2024, 01:34
Let's Chat!
Oh that's a good one!! I think at leastEmily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 01:32Ooo! Love Tim Burton! Was watching Sweeny Todd the other day actuallyQuinn Root wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 01:20 Yeah!! So far we've watched Ice Age contential drift (Arguably the best one), and The Proposal. I just put Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Third time watching it this week. XD
How are you?
I'm good too! Been rewatching a few French and Spanish/Mexican films recently. I've got Le Samouraï playing in the background as I'm doing laundry![]()
It's always great to have some background noise! Im having the movies on as I'm working on code for my next guys ency.
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
