Back 7967 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

*tacklesnugs Kim then runs away real fast!!*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
*drags Colin back in chat*

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 00:01
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 22:55 I'd make my own errand (or at the very least, submit an idea) but I don't really have anything worthwhile to award participants... 😔
I don't think you're allowed to make your own errands without permission, unless I'm wrong?
I think I read somewhere that anyone could but I could've just misread it or misremembered it and be totally wrong...

I usually am :sad:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emmy!! hii

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 00:26
Kim Sato wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 00:01
Emily Shephard wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 22:55 I'd make my own errand (or at the very least, submit an idea) but I don't really have anything worthwhile to award participants... 😔
I don't think you're allowed to make your own errands without permission, unless I'm wrong?
I think I read somewhere that anyone could but I could've just misread it or misremembered it and be totally wrong...

I usually am :sad:
Errands are generally run by Prefects because there is moderation and prizes to distribute.

Anyone can host a private event, though! I did one last year! I t was fun.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
*sigh* Figures...

*chalks another one up on the "Stoopid" chart*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 00:36 *sigh* Figures...

*chalks another one up on the "Stoopid" chart*
Nah. Not stupid! Just Hufflehearted! :green_heart:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Do I spot a werewolf?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 00:50
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Sep 2024, 00:36 *sigh* Figures...

*chalks another one up on the "Stoopid" chart*
Nah. Not stupid! Just Hufflehearted! :green_heart:
Colin! :cryhappy: :cryhappy:

*snugs* <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey!! How is everyone?? :]

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
Back 7967 / 18141