20 Sep 2024, 21:28
Let's Chat!
Hello everyone! I think I have the new strain of covid along with husband and his mom. Cleaning person had it when she came and gave it to us of course >.<. But good news is new strain apparently gives you 1 really intense shitty day and then the following day it's like 96% gone and it goes away pretty quickly generally.
So here's hoping tomorrow will be good again! Hope everyone is well and staying healthy out there!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
20 Sep 2024, 21:31
Let's Chat!
Back from performance group!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Sep 2024, 21:32
Let's Chat!
Oh no! Get well soon!! Tomorrow will be better for sure!Kim Sato wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 21:28 Hello everyone! I think I have the new strain of covid along with husband and his mom. Cleaning person had it when she came and gave it to us of course >.<. But good news is new strain apparently gives you 1 really intense shitty day and then the following day it's like 96% gone and it goes away pretty quickly generally.So here's hoping tomorrow will be good again! Hope everyone is well and staying healthy out there!
|
|
20 Sep 2024, 21:34
Let's Chat!
Get well soon Kim!
How did performance groups go Em?
How did performance groups go Em?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
20 Sep 2024, 21:36
Let's Chat!
Yeah really good! Got to meet some really cool juggling folk - it was awesome to see them tackle 8, 9 and 10 balls
Get well soon, Kim!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Sep 2024, 21:36
Let's Chat!
-tacklesnugs kito- @kim sato -smooches-
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
20 Sep 2024, 21:57
Let's Chat!
Oh wow! That's really impressiveEmily Shephard wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 21:36Yeah really good! Got to meet some really cool juggling folk - it was awesome to see them tackle 8, 9 and 10 balls
Get well soon, Kim!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
20 Sep 2024, 21:59
Let's Chat!
Yeah! Those guys were awesome. I'm working on 4 which is hard enough, but nearly 8 or 9... Phew!Cass Ito wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 21:57Oh wow! That's really impressiveEmily Shephard wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 21:36Yeah really good! Got to meet some really cool juggling folk - it was awesome to see them tackle 8, 9 and 10 balls
Get well soon, Kim!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Sep 2024, 22:14
Let's Chat!
*me reading things to learn extra asl to anoy my brothers friends if they try to talk to me*
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas