20 Sep 2024, 21:05
Let's Chat!
Good morning
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
20 Sep 2024, 21:08
Let's Chat!
is that a cassette tape ito i see
"if rescuing you is a sin...then i'd gladly become a sinner."
-Raiden Mei
iNPC: Kiyoko Nakamura
20 Sep 2024, 21:08
Let's Chat!
awww you're sweetPrat Pass wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 15:13Hi legend !Bailey Glade wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 15:12hello!!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 14:54 Bailey!!!
I'm hoping for something suspenseful exciting to happen during the ball!
Also... @Scout Fu-Hai... Whatever makes you think a squishy Hufflepuff and hard ass Casey Stone are compatible??![]()
hiiiiii![]()
hiiiii
lol i didn't notice hahaQuinn Root wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 16:10Omg I spelled your name wrong XD mb!!!Bailey Glade wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 15:12hello!!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 14:54 Bailey!!!
I'm hoping for something suspenseful exciting to happen during the ball!
Also... @Scout Fu-Hai... Whatever makes you think a squishy Hufflepuff and hard ass Casey Stone are compatible??![]()
hiiiiii![]()
How are you?
im doing well!! how are you?
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
20 Sep 2024, 21:08
Let's Chat!
It is indeed
How are you this fine morning?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
20 Sep 2024, 21:15
Let's Chat!
working on a baikim thread ..... hehehe
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
20 Sep 2024, 21:20
Let's Chat!
afternoon for me, and im on the bus back from school and im SO TIRED ughhhhCass Ito wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 21:08It is indeed
How are you this fine morning?
iced tea is good tho
"if rescuing you is a sin...then i'd gladly become a sinner."
-Raiden Mei
iNPC: Kiyoko Nakamura
20 Sep 2024, 21:25
Let's Chat!
Good evening!
|
|
20 Sep 2024, 21:26
Let's Chat!
hellooooooooooooooo
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
