Compliment the person above you! GAME

You're a fellow Scottish! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I really love the way of your writing and you're pretty amusing :D

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I really love your name and you seem super cool!!! :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Super cool hashbrown <3

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like a kind person

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your pfp!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you have a super cute pfp

Basil Brown

Compliment the person above you! GAME
[quote]I love your pfp and your name!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are awesome from every interaction I've seen of yours Trace B! You seem like a very genuine, empathetic person who wears her great golden heart on her sleeves

Compliment the person above you! GAME
oh my gosh, I lovvvee your pfp! so pretty! and your names absolutely gorgeous!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?