Compliment the person above you!
You're a fellow Scottish!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
I really love the way of your writing and you're pretty amusing
Compliment the person above you!
I really love your name and you seem super cool!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
Super cool hashbrown
Compliment the person above you!
I love your pfp!
Compliment the person above you!
[quote]I love your pfp and your name!
Accalia Avalon
Compliment the person above you!
You are awesome from every interaction I've seen of yours Trace B! You seem like a very genuine, empathetic person who wears her great golden heart on her sleeves
Compliment the person above you!
oh my gosh, I lovvvee your pfp! so pretty! and your names absolutely gorgeous!