Back 7959 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Aëlys Walley wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 14:06 Hi! I have a question... thank you to anyone who can answer me! How long did it take you to create your Encyclopedia page? I'm starting to create it but I would like to be able to estimate the time it will take me to complete it. :worried:
I depends on what you do how complicated / detailed you want it. If your making it yourself or get it commissioned. I think if you really wanted to you can try and make it in a day. I think mine took me a few weeks, doing one page a day, and staggering how much I worked on it.

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Aëlys Walley wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 14:19 Ok, thanks for the info Novalie and Elvenia! <3 I'll get back to it then! And I'm going to go look at your encyclopedia page! :cute:
Sure thing! ^^

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you very much to all of you! <3

@Novalie Moon, @Elvenia Moonshadow and @Quinn Root

When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
OOC Let's Chat!
good moring everybody!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning to you too Ryann! :innocent:

When you fall, it's to get back up better. If you can't reach the stars by jumping, get in a rocket and go shoot them.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 14:35 good moring everybody!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Hey Ryann!
I'll try to make the thread today! I'm sorry for taking so long :cryhappy:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 14:54 Bailey!!!

I'm hoping for something suspenseful exciting to happen during the ball!

Also... @Scout Fu-Hai... Whatever makes you think a squishy Hufflepuff and hard ass Casey Stone are compatible?? 🤣🤣🤣
hello!!!! <3
Quinn Root wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 14:54 Baily!! Hiii!!!
hiiiiii <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 15:12
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 14:54 Bailey!!!

I'm hoping for something suspenseful exciting to happen during the ball!

Also... @Scout Fu-Hai... Whatever makes you think a squishy Hufflepuff and hard ass Casey Stone are compatible?? 🤣🤣🤣
hello!!!! <3
Quinn Root wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 14:54 Baily!! Hiii!!!
hiiiiii <3
Hi legend !

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15
OOC Let's Chat!
Novalie Moon wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 14:43
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 14:35 good moring everybody!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Hey Ryann!
I'll try to make the thread today! I'm sorry for taking so long :cryhappy:
no worrys :)

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 7959 / 18141