20 Sep 2024, 03:46
Let's Chat!
What's a powderpuff game? Glad that it was fun, I have been slowly getting things ready for a holiday
Tracey! How are you doing?
Tracey! How are you doing?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
20 Sep 2024, 03:51
Let's Chat!
[quote]Cass! I'm doing good. You? I'm excited to have a day off of work tomorrow, and my sis has no school!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
20 Sep 2024, 03:57
Let's Chat!
I have a day off school today! Been nice to take a bit of a break, my poor sis still has school though
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
20 Sep 2024, 04:00
Let's Chat!
[quote]Well, I hope you enjoy your break!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
20 Sep 2024, 04:00
Let's Chat!
Powderpuff is (american) football played by girls, mainly as a joke and not competitively. Since itβs close to homecoming, the girls have a flag football game for funCass Ito wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 03:46 What's a powderpuff game? Glad that it was fun, I have been slowly getting things ready for a holiday
Tracey! How are you doing?
Accalia Avalon
20 Sep 2024, 04:04
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya Accalia! I don't think we've met before! I'm Tracey! I'm doing good, how 'bout you?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Accalia Avalon
20 Sep 2024, 04:23
Let's Chat!
I don't think we would have had an opportunity to yet Tracey
I am very new to the site (we're talking about nine days today) but I am going great, waiting for my work day to end
20 Sep 2024, 04:29
Let's Chat!
[quote]Welcome to the site! Feel free to owl me if you have any questions and I hope your enjoying HIO so far!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Accalia Avalon
20 Sep 2024, 04:33
Let's Chat!
Loving it so far, everyone is incredibly welcoming and I am starting to stretch my writing chops again which I have been loving