20 Sep 2024, 00:57
Let's Chat!
20 Sep 2024, 00:58
Let's Chat!
WOOHOO!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Sep 2024, 01:12
Let's Chat!
That's great!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
20 Sep 2024, 01:35
Let's Chat!
WOOOHOO! so proud of you sage!
I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
20 Sep 2024, 02:18
Let's Chat!
20 Sep 2024, 02:36
Let's Chat!
AVA!!!
I'd spent all day doing uni notes
I also did another open thread
I'd spent all day doing uni notes
I also did another open thread
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Sep 2024, 02:38
Let's Chat!
Hey guys!!
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
20 Sep 2024, 02:38
Let's Chat!
Quinn!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
20 Sep 2024, 02:41
Let's Chat!
Emily!!
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |