Back 7954 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

i passed my test!!!!!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
WOOHOO!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
That's great!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 20 Sep 2024, 00:57 i passed my test!!!!!
WOOOHOO! so proud of you sage!

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
OOC Let's Chat!
Just got back from a school festival and the powderpuff game, it was a blast! I left early because I was tired from practice but I’m already looking forward to next year :)

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
AVA!!!

I'd spent all day doing uni notes :lol:

I also did another open thread :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys!!

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily!! ^^

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hi all! How is everyone doing?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 7954 / 18141