Back 7936 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Aston Beckett wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:38 I'm finally gonna start mine out at the ball, I can't wait for the ball in general
let's hope no one dies!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
I also look forward to the ball! :wow:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Hopefully, don't want Aston's first ball to be traumatising

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
OOC Let's Chat!
I think all the balls have been traumatizing, but that shouldn't stop you from going! Ha

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:40 I think all the balls have been traumatizing, but that shouldn't stop you from going! Ha
Wait.. what?

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Novalie Moon wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:41
Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:40 I think all the balls have been traumatizing, but that shouldn't stop you from going! Ha
Wait.. what?
Go, find out - it's a right of passage for being at Hogwarts!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm thirsty

but alas gotta love the balls

"I wish nothing but the best for you." - Adele
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:42
Novalie Moon wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:41
Simon Kincaid wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 21:40 I think all the balls have been traumatizing, but that shouldn't stop you from going! Ha
Wait.. what?
Go, find out - it's a right of passage for being at Hogwarts!
...wdym go find out
*starts to sweat*

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm waiting for the Scout and Zyair hook-up! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Totally has to go to the ball, ain't no way I'm missing out, also Aston is meeting his love interest there so he has to go

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas
Back 7936 / 18141