Nature Club OOC
I'm stayin!
Nature Club OOC
Since I was a bit late putting up the club meeting thread this month, I will be extending the OOC time period you have to post in the meeting to the following month too. This is a one-time thing because I got the meeting up too late in the month. It will not happen again! Since all my clubs got revamped, I had to work on revamping them and checking member lists etc... so I ended up not feeling like getting the actual threads up since all my time was taken up by the other crap. But this will not be an issue from now on since I won't have to do all those things next time around! I hope you all have fun!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
Nature Club OOC
This club has been revamped! OOC chatter can resume!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |