18 Sep 2024, 13:12
Let's Chat!
These are characters you can RP with right?Quinn Root wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 13:09Yep! But you still have to wait six months and deactivate again. I actually did do that, as Quinn was my first but I missed her. So I deactivated Alexander to bring Quinn back.Abbey Thompson wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 13:04Oh okey! Can you go back to Quinn again if you end up deactivating the new character or can you never change back?Quinn Root wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 13:00No not at the same time, An iNPC is just another character attached to your main account. The only way to have another character is if you deactivate your current one. So that you cant play as that one anymore. So I won't have access to Quinn anymore or my iNPC Nick, but will have the room to play a character that I will enjoy writing and (hopefully) won't deactivate again.Abbey Thompson wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 12:58I don’t know a lot about that INPC and NPC character stuff, but can a person have more then one character?Quinn Root wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 12:54
Good!! Sitting in class, working on another Banner for my new character this time for next iNPC XD
A little annoyed as these kids in my class wont be quiet.![]()
Six months sounds like a long time
18 Sep 2024, 13:13
Let's Chat!
lolzy
good morning guys
good morning guys
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
18 Sep 2024, 13:15
Let's Chat!
Me? I am not here, I am never herePrat Pass wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 13:07Fancy seeing you hereMila Woodland wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 13:05It is! Lots of people hereEric Rose wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 12:09Yeah I am exploring the forum lmao, trying to also get to know people. I was told this was a good place to start lol.Mila Woodland wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 12:00Hello Eric, fancy seeing you hereEric Rose wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 11:42 Multitasking, between chatting on disc, being here, and watching Hogwarts Legacy lol.
*dissapears*
Normally, I am not active here at all. I used to be super active here in my first year on my last character xD
INPC: Milo Sakurai
18 Sep 2024, 13:16
Let's Chat!
Yep!! I RP'ed as all my characters, just either lost motivation to write them or felt they weren't going anywhere. Can't RP them anymore (Unless I reactivate them) but it's nice to look back on what I did wright and RP.Abbey Thompson wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 13:12These are characters you can RP with right?Quinn Root wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 13:09Yep! But you still have to wait six months and deactivate again. I actually did do that, as Quinn was my first but I missed her. So I deactivated Alexander to bring Quinn back.Abbey Thompson wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 13:04Oh okey! Can you go back to Quinn again if you end up deactivating the new character or can you never change back?Quinn Root wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 13:00No not at the same time, An iNPC is just another character attached to your main account. The only way to have another character is if you deactivate your current one. So that you cant play as that one anymore. So I won't have access to Quinn anymore or my iNPC Nick, but will have the room to play a character that I will enjoy writing and (hopefully) won't deactivate again.Abbey Thompson wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 12:58
I don’t know a lot about that INPC and NPC character stuff, but can a person have more then one character?![]()
Six months sounds like a long time![]()
It can be, But I took like a three-four month hiatus not to long ago (Just came back this week really) So just have to wait a week or two (maybe less) Un till I can deactivate Quinn. And it give's me time to work on the new characters and plan things out so I don't get bored.
KEITH!! How are you??
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
18 Sep 2024, 13:18
Let's Chat!
I'm alright, very tired
how are you quinny?
how are you quinny?
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
18 Sep 2024, 13:20
Let's Chat!
Tired to, but I'll manage XD Waiting for school to be over, or at least this class.
My friend made cookies and he makes like the best cookies, so really looking forward to that next hour
My friend made cookies and he makes like the best cookies, so really looking forward to that next hour
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
18 Sep 2024, 13:29
Let's Chat!
oh fun!
i woke up in the middle of a sleep cycle thing - wich each one is 90 minutes- so i'm gonna be dead tired all day
i woke up in the middle of a sleep cycle thing - wich each one is 90 minutes- so i'm gonna be dead tired all day
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
18 Sep 2024, 13:59
Let's Chat!
Yeah!! There really good XDKeith Moore wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 13:29 oh fun!
i woke up in the middle of a sleep cycle thing - wich each one is 90 minutes- so i'm gonna be dead tired all day
Oh no!!! I hope you get through the day fast at least!!
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
18 Sep 2024, 14:11
Let's Chat!
is that....... LORE i smell????????? ;o gimme gimme gimme!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 08:48Don't you worry! I just finished planning something sweet for Emi and CayScout Fu-Hai wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 02:22 oh boy emi... sounds like we've got a lot of chaos to avoid this year!![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
18 Sep 2024, 14:14
Let's Chat!
Just finished another banner!!
Reducio

| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |