Back 7923 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Quinn Root wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 13:09
Abbey Thompson wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 13:04
Quinn Root wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 13:00
Abbey Thompson wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 12:58
Quinn Root wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 12:54

Good!! Sitting in class, working on another Banner for my new character this time for next iNPC XD

A little annoyed as these kids in my class wont be quiet.
I don’t know a lot about that INPC and NPC character stuff, but can a person have more then one character?
No not at the same time, An iNPC is just another character attached to your main account. The only way to have another character is if you deactivate your current one. So that you cant play as that one anymore. So I won't have access to Quinn anymore or my iNPC Nick, but will have the room to play a character that I will enjoy writing and (hopefully) won't deactivate again.
Oh okey! Can you go back to Quinn again if you end up deactivating the new character or can you never change back?
Yep! But you still have to wait six months and deactivate again. I actually did do that, as Quinn was my first but I missed her. So I deactivated Alexander to bring Quinn back. :lol:
These are characters you can RP with right?
Six months sounds like a long time :lol:
OOC Let's Chat!
lolzy

good morning guys


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Prat Pass wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 13:07
Mila Woodland wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 13:05
Eric Rose wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 12:09
Mila Woodland wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 12:00
Eric Rose wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 11:42 Multitasking, between chatting on disc, being here, and watching Hogwarts Legacy lol.
Hello Eric, fancy seeing you here
Yeah I am exploring the forum lmao, trying to also get to know people. I was told this was a good place to start lol.
It is! Lots of people here
Fancy seeing you here
Me? I am not here, I am never here

*dissapears*
Eric Rose wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 13:10 Funny how I am meeting people first on disc and now here :LOL:
Normally, I am not active here at all. I used to be super active here in my first year on my last character xD

INPC: Milo Sakurai
OOC Let's Chat!
Abbey Thompson wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 13:12
Quinn Root wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 13:09
Abbey Thompson wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 13:04
Quinn Root wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 13:00
Abbey Thompson wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 12:58
I don’t know a lot about that INPC and NPC character stuff, but can a person have more then one character?
No not at the same time, An iNPC is just another character attached to your main account. The only way to have another character is if you deactivate your current one. So that you cant play as that one anymore. So I won't have access to Quinn anymore or my iNPC Nick, but will have the room to play a character that I will enjoy writing and (hopefully) won't deactivate again.
Oh okey! Can you go back to Quinn again if you end up deactivating the new character or can you never change back?
Yep! But you still have to wait six months and deactivate again. I actually did do that, as Quinn was my first but I missed her. So I deactivated Alexander to bring Quinn back. :lol:
These are characters you can RP with right?
Six months sounds like a long time :lol:
Yep!! I RP'ed as all my characters, just either lost motivation to write them or felt they weren't going anywhere. Can't RP them anymore (Unless I reactivate them) but it's nice to look back on what I did wright and RP.

It can be, But I took like a three-four month hiatus not to long ago (Just came back this week really) So just have to wait a week or two (maybe less) Un till I can deactivate Quinn. And it give's me time to work on the new characters and plan things out so I don't get bored.


KEITH!! How are you?? <3

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm alright, very tired


how are you quinny?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Tired to, but I'll manage XD Waiting for school to be over, or at least this class.

My friend made cookies and he makes like the best cookies, so really looking forward to that next hour :lol:

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
oh fun!

i woke up in the middle of a sleep cycle thing - wich each one is 90 minutes- so i'm gonna be dead tired all day


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 13:29 oh fun!

i woke up in the middle of a sleep cycle thing - wich each one is 90 minutes- so i'm gonna be dead tired all day
Yeah!! There really good XD

Oh no!!! I hope you get through the day fast at least!! <3 <3

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 08:48
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 02:22 oh boy emi... sounds like we've got a lot of chaos to avoid this year!
Don't you worry! I just finished planning something sweet for Emi and Cay ^^
is that....... LORE i smell????????? ;o gimme gimme gimme!!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Just finished another banner!!

Reducio
Image posted by the member

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
Back 7923 / 18141