18 Sep 2024, 12:29
Let's Chat!
Hey Emily!! How are you?
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
18 Sep 2024, 12:32
Let's Chat!
I'm good! Taking some chill time! How's you?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
18 Sep 2024, 12:42
Let's Chat!
Im good to!! Really tired, sitting in class lol
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
18 Sep 2024, 12:43
Let's Chat!
Hello hello!
I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
18 Sep 2024, 12:45
Let's Chat!
Hi abbey!
I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
18 Sep 2024, 12:48
Let's Chat!
Hello Aria fancy seeing you here
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
18 Sep 2024, 12:48
Let's Chat!
Helloo guys!
Elisa Wagner | Clément Guillaume Cantegrel
SHOP | GALLERY
sta 6 | eva 10 | str 3 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 10
SHOP | GALLERY
sta 6 | eva 10 | str 3 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 10
18 Sep 2024, 12:48
Let's Chat!
How is everyone??
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |