18 Sep 2024, 01:59
Let's Chat!
18 Sep 2024, 02:02
Let's Chat!
Woohoo! Danger and character development!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
18 Sep 2024, 02:02
Let's Chat!
Protect? No! I shall be causing it
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Accalia Avalon
18 Sep 2024, 02:11
Let's Chat!
Embrace the chaos, let it fuel you and seek your fun within the fires that come
18 Sep 2024, 02:22
Let's Chat!
oh boy emi... sounds like we've got a lot of chaos to avoid this year!
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
18 Sep 2024, 02:56
Let's Chat!
This is the best!Accalia Avalon wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 02:11 Embrace the chaos, let it fuel you and seek your fun within the fires that come
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
18 Sep 2024, 03:29
Let's Chat!
18 Sep 2024, 03:47
Let's Chat!