What song are you currently listening to?
all the things she said- t.A.T.u.
What song are you currently listening to?
Torna a casa- Måneskin
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Accalia Avalon
What song are you currently listening to?
Måneskin - I Wanna Be Your Slave
Be glad I love you - bug hunter
2 bed, 2 bath and a ghost - bug hunter
All 2 U - Helluvaboss
Be glad I love you - bug hunter
2 bed, 2 bath and a ghost - bug hunter
All 2 U - Helluvaboss
What song are you currently listening to?
YEAH - Levent Geiger
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
What song are you currently listening to?
Always Forever - Cults
What song are you currently listening to?
girls - girl in red
What song are you currently listening to?
the emptiness machine- Linkin Park
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
What song are you currently listening to?
I Bet on Losing Dogs - Mitski
Ink and ambition