How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 YOU
are you sick today?

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Taking a day off after yesterday

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 what happened yesterday??

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Don't worry bout it, I just wasn't feeling to well

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 are you dying?? more importantly, am I in your will??

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 heyo again :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 Josh what sup?

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000000/10 ALLI!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9929290292/10 Josh!! I missed you and here a lot!!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
198182737373828/10 Same loll :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.