Back 7916 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:48
Reducio
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:45
Meyra Lancaster wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:43
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:40
Meyra Lancaster wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:37

what kind of work? T-)
Something that may or may not pertain to research in magical beings and dark creatures and how to become buddies with them... Kinda... Maybe... :blush:
Bu...buddies? You want to be friends with dark creatures? *blinks* You're a very interesting Puff!
Why thank you! :biggrin:

Also... Is it too much to ask for another Scoutie and Colin thread? 👉👈

I really enjoyed the last one! 😊


I did too!

We sould work out something that fits our stories!
Yes please! :wow:

I'm sure there's something we can bounce off of ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Yay!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
*smiles gleefully* this Hufflepuff is about to get into some serious trouble!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Phew! Another letter done!

*pats back* Well done me :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:27 *giggles*
Ayo snogmaster!
I have yet to meet Kim's snake! :snake:
Heh. Yes, you have yet to meet Kibō. I'm curious to see whether Kibō will like you or not. Once Colin meets him, I'll do a roll <3 You get 1 roll per school year unless something drastic IC happens between the two of you and then I'll roll again for that particular time. What roll you get, the highest one always counts. So if you got a 15/20 first time and next roll you get a 5, you'd still stay at the 15 one. Once you reach 20/20 you'll stay that way for 1 year after you reach 20 and then rolls will happen again and that is the only time you'll 'descend'. Just because Kibō is sneaky like that ahahah.
Last edited by Kim Sato on 18 Sep 2024, 00:07, edited 1 time in total.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:59 Phew! Another letter done!

*pats back* Well done me :LOL:
that reminds me i need to write my scout zyair letters....... i forgor :[

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scoutie I've just seen your other reply! Time to go write again~! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:57 *smiles gleefully* this Hufflepuff is about to get into some serious trouble!
You're gonna get yourself bitten by a dhampir, that's for sure!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Or tackled to the ground by a lanky Slytherin!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 18 Sep 2024, 00:06
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 23:27 *giggles*
Ayo snogmaster!
I have yet to meet Kim's snake! :snake:
Heh. Yes, you have yet to meet Kibō. I'm curious to see whether Kibō will like you or not. Once Colin meets him, I'll do a roll <3 You get 1 roll per school year unless something drastic IC happens between the two of you and then I'll roll again for that particular time. What roll you get, the highest one always counts. So if you got a 15/20 first time and next roll you get a 5, you'd still stay at the 15 one. Once you reach 20/20 you'll stay that way for 1 year after you reach 20 and then rolls will happen again and that is the only time you'll 'descend'. Just because Kibō is sneaky like that ahahah.
That sounds Kibō is going to hate me!! </3

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 7916 / 18141