How Well Known Are You On HiO?

8/10 a familiar face to see around indeed

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 never seen you before

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 who on earth are you

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 better question, who are you??

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 Even better question, WHO are you?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 better yet, who ARE you?

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Alex!! :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 joseph!! :wow:

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 yooooo Alex!!!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 You

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones