How Well Known Are You On HiO?

9/10 you stole my cats and sold them for half a knut each

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 I did?? I don’t remember that 😨

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Aria Wright wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 16:47 9/10 I did?? I don’t remember that 😨
6/10! your realy nice and we talk more often know! i cant wait to be freinds with you!

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 hi ryann! I love how nice you are! and your code should be ready soon :D

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Brookline Quinn wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 22:30
7/10 hi ryann! I love how nice you are! and your code should be ready soon :D
ty :biggrin:

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 don't think I know you! :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 I see you around a lot and you are SPENTAFRICULAR!

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
(to JOse) 69548765427864527652786542786547685427685427685432765276569/10 aMiGo!!! <3 :bye: :grin: 🍫
8/10 YO ARIA!!! :) :bye: :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 seen you like once

forever running out of time

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 seen you around a good bit

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov