Back 7898 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

EMMMM!!! :wow:

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 13:05 EMMMM!!! :wow:
AVAAAAA!!! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Ava hi Emily !!!

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
OOC Let's Chat!
Aria! :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
was that an ava i saw????


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 13:28 Aria! :biggrin:
emily!!! how are you? and how are you keith?

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh hi Aria!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Aria Wright wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 13:47
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 13:28 Aria! :biggrin:
emily!!! how are you? and how are you keith?
I'm being boiled alive in this weather! I've also got my first tutorial class in ten minutes and I'm nervous as hell.

After three years you'd think I'd be used to uni :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 13:49
Aria Wright wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 13:47
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 13:28 Aria! :biggrin:
emily!!! how are you? and how are you keith?
I'm being boiled alive in this weather! I've also got my first tutorial class in ten minutes and I'm nervous as hell.

After three years you'd think I'd be used to uni :LOL:
hah! I hope your tutorial goes well (I bet it will <3) it's totally fine to be nervous!

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
OOC Let's Chat!
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 17 Sep 2024, 13:48 Oh hi Aria!
happy cake day!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
Back 7898 / 18141