How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 you stole my cats and sold them for half a knut each
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 I did?? I don’t remember that
I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10! your realy nice and we talk more often know! i cant wait to be freinds with you!
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 hi ryann! I love how nice you are! and your code should be ready soon
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
tyBrookline Quinn wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 22:307/10 hi ryann! I love how nice you are! and your code should be ready soon
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 don't think I know you!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 I see you around a lot and you are SPENTAFRICULAR!
I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 YO ARIA!!!(to JOse) 69548765427864527652786542786547685427685427685432765276569/10 aMiGo!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
You are not you when you are sane.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 seen you like once
forever running out of time
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 seen you around a good bit
