17 Sep 2024, 00:00
Let's Chat!
Same here!! Was in a huge writing slump- just now getting out of it.Kim Sato wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 23:25 Finally starting to make a comeback on HiO.
After my activity checks for the clubs Kim runs is over, I will be starting new club threads! I already revamped all the clubs too to make things easier for everyone and more convenient. I think you need to respond to the activity check for one of the clubs I remember seeing your name Quinn somewhere...
I have 2 more posts to do on HiO and then I should be fully caught up though!
Yeah probably did XD Quinn was in a lot, ill try looking through it but for now Quinn can be considered not in any clubs. After I get done with this rehearsal Ill try and post in what I was in for paper trail lol
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
17 Sep 2024, 00:45
Let's Chat!
Nice! Glad you're getting out of your slump! Good to have Quinn back again too! That will be nice for Kim! Alright, well if Quinn doesn't post in active check I won't include in the tag for the new club thread. If you ever want to sign up again though feel free to do so! Kim's clubs are always looking for new people!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
17 Sep 2024, 00:49
Let's Chat!
Ahhh well not for long-
planing on deactivating her again once I hit six months
planing on deactivating her again once I hit six months
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
17 Sep 2024, 02:09
Let's Chat!
RAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
HI QUINNY
HI QUINNY
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
Accalia Avalon
17 Sep 2024, 02:17
Let's Chat!
Keith!!!
Nice to meet you to Accalia!
How are you all? :]
Nice to meet you to Accalia!
How are you all? :]
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
17 Sep 2024, 02:23
Let's Chat!
Welcome back Quinn! And nice to meet you
Todays been wild honestly, people kept pulling the fire alarm and making us stand outside in the wind and rain while some people had exams on
Todays been wild honestly, people kept pulling the fire alarm and making us stand outside in the wind and rain while some people had exams on
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
17 Sep 2024, 02:38
Let's Chat!
Welcome back Quinn!!
oof that sucks Cass! last week for us the fire alarm went off 3 times and one time it kept going for 3 hours... all of them were false alarms. it got so bad that they told us on the announcements to never evacuate if you hear a fire alarm until they actually confirm its an actual fire
oof that sucks Cass! last week for us the fire alarm went off 3 times and one time it kept going for 3 hours... all of them were false alarms. it got so bad that they told us on the announcements to never evacuate if you hear a fire alarm until they actually confirm its an actual fire
17 Sep 2024, 02:41
Let's Chat!
17 Sep 2024, 02:46
Let's Chat!
i miss my partnerrrrrrrrrrrrrr raahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |