Back 7894 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Brookline Quinn wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 22:12
Kiera Roseline wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 05:22 Is that a new pfp Brooklyn? Or am I just super inactive lol. It looks rly good!!
it is! aww, thank youu!! :blush: <3

and hello everyone!
hii! do you mind showing the banner you made? :)

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 22:30
Brookline Quinn wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 22:12
Kiera Roseline wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 05:22 Is that a new pfp Brooklyn? Or am I just super inactive lol. It looks rly good!!
it is! aww, thank youu!! :blush: <3

and hello everyone!
hii! do you mind showing the banner you made? :)
this one?
Reducio
Image posted by the member

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Sad because Quinn is going away again!! :cry:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Ahh yeah understandable TnT

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
*lies face down in the Plot dungeon*

:wry:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 22:33
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 22:30
Brookline Quinn wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 22:12
Kiera Roseline wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 05:22 Is that a new pfp Brooklyn? Or am I just super inactive lol. It looks rly good!!
it is! aww, thank youu!! :blush: <3

and hello everyone!
hii! do you mind showing the banner you made? :)
this one?
Reducio
Image posted by the member

yeah!

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
QUINNY!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim!!! Hey!!!! :D

How are you??

sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6
Stats
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀•• Quinn ••
“I regret nothing, ever.” – Jack Sparrow
⠀⠀⠀•• Nick ••
Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability
Abilities
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Finally starting to make a comeback on HiO. <3

After my activity checks for the clubs Kim runs is over, I will be starting new club threads! I already revamped all the clubs too to make things easier for everyone and more convenient. I think you need to respond to the activity check for one of the clubs I remember seeing your name Quinn somewhere...

I have 2 more posts to do on HiO and then I should be fully caught up though!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Back 7894 / 18141