16 Sep 2024, 22:30
Let's Chat!
hii! do you mind showing the banner you made?Brookline Quinn wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 22:12Kiera Roseline wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 05:22 Is that a new pfp Brooklyn? Or am I just super inactive lol. It looks rly good!!it is! aww, thank youu!!![]()
and hello everyone!
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
16 Sep 2024, 22:33
Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 22:30hii! do you mind showing the banner you made?Brookline Quinn wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 22:12Kiera Roseline wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 05:22 Is that a new pfp Brooklyn? Or am I just super inactive lol. It looks rly good!!it is! aww, thank youu!!![]()
and hello everyone!![]()
this one?Reducio![]()
16 Sep 2024, 22:36
Let's Chat!
Sad because Quinn is going away again!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
16 Sep 2024, 22:41
Let's Chat!
Ahh yeah understandable TnT
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
16 Sep 2024, 22:41
Let's Chat!
*lies face down in the Plot dungeon*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
16 Sep 2024, 22:53
Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 22:33Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 22:30hii! do you mind showing the banner you made?Brookline Quinn wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 22:12Kiera Roseline wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 05:22 Is that a new pfp Brooklyn? Or am I just super inactive lol. It looks rly good!!it is! aww, thank youu!!![]()
and hello everyone!
this one?Reducio![]()
yeah!
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
16 Sep 2024, 22:59
Let's Chat!
QUINNY!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
16 Sep 2024, 23:07
Let's Chat!
Kim!!! Hey!!!! 
How are you??
How are you??
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
16 Sep 2024, 23:25
Let's Chat!
Finally starting to make a comeback on HiO. 
After my activity checks for the clubs Kim runs is over, I will be starting new club threads! I already revamped all the clubs too to make things easier for everyone and more convenient. I think you need to respond to the activity check for one of the clubs I remember seeing your name Quinn somewhere...
I have 2 more posts to do on HiO and then I should be fully caught up though!
After my activity checks for the clubs Kim runs is over, I will be starting new club threads! I already revamped all the clubs too to make things easier for everyone and more convenient. I think you need to respond to the activity check for one of the clubs I remember seeing your name Quinn somewhere...
I have 2 more posts to do on HiO and then I should be fully caught up though!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
16 Sep 2024, 23:30
Let's Chat!
Heyy
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique