Back 7885 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Cat

"if rescuing you is a sin...then i'd gladly become a sinner."

-Raiden Mei

iNPC: Kiyoko Nakamura
OOC Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 17:12
Bailey Glade wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 16:45
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 16:34 yeah-

i still need to fix my ency- thats tricky wiht all the coding and going back to fix things and such

good luck Miss Shephard
probably time for me to revamp mine............ :eyes: i think we all know it'll be a while till that happen lmao
im getting a new banner! i payed 92 93 potato peels for it!
ahhh i love getting/making new banners <3 that's super exciting!!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 15:17
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 17:12
Bailey Glade wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 16:45
Keith Moore wrote: 12 Sep 2024, 16:34 yeah-

i still need to fix my ency- thats tricky wiht all the coding and going back to fix things and such

good luck Miss Shephard
probably time for me to revamp mine............ :eyes: i think we all know it'll be a while till that happen lmao
im getting a new banner! i payed 92 93 potato peels for it!
ahhh i love getting/making new banners <3 that's super exciting!!!
i already got it!

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
hey everyone!

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
OOC Let's Chat!
casually waits for things to be figured out cause my characters entire thing is messed with right now :<


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Aria Wright wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 15:32 hey everyone!
Heyyy

The meaning of life is that it stops,- Franz Kafka
OOC Let's Chat!
Nadja Lavigne wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 15:35
Aria Wright wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 15:32 hey everyone!
Heyyy
helllooo I don't think we've interacted yet! im aria (as you can see lol)

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
OOC Let's Chat!
Aria Wright wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 15:32 hey everyone!
hii! ill be done with my messege withinn the hour or so!

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 15:38
Aria Wright wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 15:32 hey everyone!
hii! ill be done with my messege withinn the hour or so!
awesome! take your time of course!

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
OOC Let's Chat!
Evening!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
Back 7885 / 18141