Back 7884 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:14 Got my first lecture in a couple hours. I'm both nervous and excited...

*gasp* I'm nervous-cited!
Good luck!!

The meaning of life is that it stops,- Franz Kafka
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:22
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:20
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:14 Got my first lecture in a couple hours. I'm both nervous and excited...

*gasp* I'm nervous-cited!
yayyy good luck!!! i have my second test in an hour D:
Ooo good luck! ^^

Man, it's gonna be so weird - Because of how uni botched my transfer, I'm gonna be in with all the firsties this semester. I feel so old even though I'm only a few years older than them :LOL:
ill need it lol i bombed my last one so.... hope this goes better! im actually studying this time but i got no sleep so lets hope i remember something D:

aww thats kinda fun tho! if i went to ur school u would be in class with me and thats like basically scout and emily hanging out together but irl <3

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:34
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:22
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:20
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:14 Got my first lecture in a couple hours. I'm both nervous and excited...

*gasp* I'm nervous-cited!
yayyy good luck!!! i have my second test in an hour D:
Ooo good luck! ^^

Man, it's gonna be so weird - Because of how uni botched my transfer, I'm gonna be in with all the firsties this semester. I feel so old even though I'm only a few years older than them :LOL:
ill need it lol i bombed my last one so.... hope this goes better! im actually studying this time but i got no sleep so lets hope i remember something D:

aww thats kinda fun tho! if i went to ur school u would be in class with me and thats like basically scout and emily hanging out together but irl <3
Don't be too disheartened - uni talks a big game but as long as you pass your assignments and whatnot, they can't hold anything against you. First year is usually the "Let's see what works for me" kind of year ;)

Ohmigosh how cute would that be?? :wow: <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!
OOC Let's Chat!
good morning chat

dude i hope the thread stuff gets fixed or ima croak


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

The meaning of life is that it stops,- Franz Kafka
OOC Let's Chat!
Okay... I found the right lecture hall. Check.

Step 2. Pick a corner of the room near the front and cower.

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:39
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:34
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:22
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:20
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Sep 2024, 12:14 Got my first lecture in a couple hours. I'm both nervous and excited...

*gasp* I'm nervous-cited!
yayyy good luck!!! i have my second test in an hour D:
Ooo good luck! ^^

Man, it's gonna be so weird - Because of how uni botched my transfer, I'm gonna be in with all the firsties this semester. I feel so old even though I'm only a few years older than them :LOL:
ill need it lol i bombed my last one so.... hope this goes better! im actually studying this time but i got no sleep so lets hope i remember something D:

aww thats kinda fun tho! if i went to ur school u would be in class with me and thats like basically scout and emily hanging out together but irl <3
Don't be too disheartened - uni talks a big game but as long as you pass your assignments and whatnot, they can't hold anything against you. First year is usually the "Let's see what works for me" kind of year ;)

Ohmigosh how cute would that be?? :wow: <3
just finished the class and i did so good on the test!!! i knew like everything >:)

good luck in your first lecture!!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
@Scout Fu-Hai

Nice one!!! Told ya you'd be grand! :biggrin:

Currently smooshed in this tiny lecture theatre... How come all the big classes are shoved into these little rooms... :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 7884 / 18141